Today's update to the live development server addresses some huge bugs that made it into the last update and changes some unsightly layout. I got a little over my ski tips in a bid to get the new Stories app live before Thanksgiving so we could all get a chance to tinker with it over the holiday break. In such haste, I forgot some key features like being able to edit your unpublished stories from the Studio view. Oopsies. Well I didn't manage to publish any stories over the weekend but I did find a few bugs that got fixes for this update.
* Stories will now appear on the Studio view.
* Galleries will now display Visuals in the order specified.
* StorySection text is now visible even if the section does not contain an Image.
* Deleting a StorySection no longer breaks the site.
* For categorical landing pages, i.e. Zine, Music, Artwork pages, if no items for that category have been published yet, i.e. no Tracks or Albums, then a "Coming Soon.." message will appear. Furthermore, only columns with published instances will appear on the page.
Posted by Kyle Bruder on Dec. 1, 2020, 11:13 p.m. from Ridgecrest, CA
Last updated on Jan. 26, 2021, 6:44 p.m.